Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More summer activities



Just a few photos from other summer activities. Now that it has cooled off, I find it easier to get myself on this computer, so hopefully I will be better at keeping up the blog. The first photo is of some sort of pills I saw in a drug store. It was very expenisive and the pills themselves were not in the boxes. The boxes were empty. I've no idea what the pills could do. Any suggestions? (Please click on the photo and read the fine print. Its a treat) I've also included a photo from the hike we did up the mountain in Suma. The ocean can be seen in the background. Next there is a photo from the beach in Suma. In the photo are the tables where they are fixing hairdos, using rollers, etc.. 2 other photos are from the the Philosopher's Walk in Kyoto.












No comments:

Blog Archive