Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goodbye Gil and Acorn Hills

Said goodbye to Gil this morning as someone I didn't know, who only spoke Japanese, came and picked him up in a little truck. It was pretty sad. Spent a couple hours after that making last minute cleaning adjustments. You can see the empty and sparkling house here.
Another little thing to worry about and get my mind off Gil for awhile........It came to me at 4:00 this morning that I did not pack my American wallet and that without it, I have no American driver's license!! After some hasty calls from Ben to various people, I was able to go with a translator to get an international driving license based on my Japanese license, so now I will be able to pick up my rental car as scheduled. Thank you to my Guardian Angel, whoever you are!




No comments:

Blog Archive