Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ashes

For anyone who knows the saga of the ashes.....here is an update. Of course you know that the ashes never made it to Japan even though they were in the pile designated to go. I could only hope that they were in storage (and not lost like the patio furniture, but that's another story). As the boxes from storage were unpacked I searched frantically for the ashes, to know avail. I concluded that they must be lost. One day last week, I was going through a box of toys and voila..... there I found the box of ashes! Well as you may or may not know, I had made a lovely box in pottery class to house them, but it turned out too small! Luckily I had purchased a back-up temple jar for keeping the ashes in, if the box didn't turn out. I have placed both bags of ashes in the jar and yes, there is a bit of room left for 2-3 more bags, should the need arise.

No comments:

Blog Archive