Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Activities

This past week has been peppered with ice storms every other day or so. In between I've been able to do some activities. Below is a pic of the brave gals of the hiking group. We went out last Friday for about an hour and half.
Below you will see the rug yarn pieces that I found in the engine of my car, when I opened the hood to add wind shield wiper fluid. I had seen pieces pulled from the rug in the garage and knew that mice were making a nest with it. I just never imagined they would make the nest right in the engine!


Hubby and I made it to 2 estate sales on Saturday before the snow. At one, we saw this enormous bag of blonde wigs. At first glance it looks like a pile of golden doodle puppies. We didn't buy any.


Went to visit the boy on Sunday before the ice storm. Saw this nice snow man on the street corner. His sign says "get me outa here". I agree. I'm tired of the winter weather. Calgon take me away!

No comments:

Blog Archive