Friday, March 31, 2017

Tick

The following pics are pretty gross, but just know up front, the pics are from my knee, at the bend. After I got home from the gym I noticed my knee area was hurting and saw something red/black. Without glasses it appeared to be a scab. I rubbed some Neosporin on it and went about my day. Just a while ago I decided to put on some magnifying glasses to see about that scab that was hurting. It seemed loose on one end, then I realized it wasn't a scab at all but a TICK! Yowza! I tried to pull it out but it was gross so hubby got the tweezers and got it out for me. It hurt even more once the tick was out! Its not a deer tick so I'm not too worried about Lyme disease. ouch! Yuck! At first you might think the tick was on my butt but the last pic should confirm that its near the bend of my knee.




No comments:

Blog Archive