Sunday, February 4, 2018

NYC trip on Giving Birth Day

My girl had her 25th birthday on Friday.  Has it really been 25 years? Anyway, I had a giving birth day celebration by myself in NYC, before meeting up with the fellas for a meal.

I went to the main NYC Library and took a guided tour. There was an exhibit on the 60's: the cultural & sexual revolution, the Vietnam and civil rights protests, etc... It was just a reminder of how much things have NOT changed!


protesting at the olympics, a reminder of the NFL players protest




Similar to all the protests we've had in this country over the past year. 



These are wood cuts and Lino cuts from another exhibit. I'm thinking of making a book



view from the 2nd story window



2 more woodcuts


One of the special reading rooms.


The original animals that inspired the Winnie the Pooh stories.


Celebrating our girl even though she wasn't with us.


No comments:

Blog Archive