Thursday, March 1, 2018

Downton Abbey and My Big Mistake

Had a trip with my ladies group to see the Downton Abbey exhibit before it moves on. The multimedia exhibit with actual furniture, costumes and other things from the show, was very nicely done. However, I couldn't enjoy it completely and I couldn't even stay for lunch because of my own terrible stupidity. You see, there were no parking spots in the bus parking lot when I got there, so I parked in the  little commercial lot next door, which had signs galore saying, "no commuter parking".  I thought about moving it after I got my ticket, but then I ran out of time. So throughout my trip into NYC and during the exhibit all I could do was worry that my car was going to get towed and I would get into trouble. So I hurried through the exhibit and didn't even stay for lunch. Luck was on my side, because when I finally arrived back at the bus station around 1pm, the car was still in the spot with no ticket and no one stopped me when I got back in it and pulled away.
 Pfeuff!   
So I ruined my day, by doing something wrong and I'll never do it again. 
Lesson learned!







No comments:

Blog Archive