Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorakuen garden

Later in the week I decided to see if I could find the Sorakuen Garden that I had heard was nice and right in Sannomiya. Could not convince either kid to accompany me, so went alone. It was hot and I forgot my little sweat towel. As I had a cold at the time, I did have a pack of tissues with me that I hoped to use to blot the worst of the sweat drips off my face and neck. I'm sure you can imagine what a massively, sweaty face would look like after blotting with some cheap, white tissue! Yes, there were bits of tissue sticking all around my face & neck! As luck would have it, only one other person was visiting the garden at the hottest part of the day, so my indignity was only viewed by one. (Well she did have a camera. I hope she didn't take my photo)
Anyway, the garden was lovely and I hope to take the family back there on a cooler day. Or at least make sure everyone is supplied with a towel!

No comments:

Blog Archive