Wednesday, July 20, 2011

name change, driver's license & Elvis

Well, its certainly been trying, but I think I've jumped through all the hoops! I am who I say I am and not some imposter! It has taken 3 weeks and lots of trouble but I've finally gotten a driver's license! During the application process it was discovered that the name I've been going by (have a passport for, gotten jobs with, paid taxes with for 25 yrs.) was not the name on my SS card. So after my dad got a copy of my marriage cert. and sent it over, I was able to change my name, thus allowing me to get a driver's license in the great state of New Jersey! Celebrated last night with a bottle of Elvis wine. Not bad, actually! Also here's a pic of the new car. Had to take some photos for the insurance, so thought I'd include one here.

No comments:

Blog Archive