Monday, January 19, 2015

Movies we saw

We've seen quite a few movies since Christmas while the kids were here. Dead Fall, Safe House, Village of the Damned, Children of the Damned, 22 Jump Street, Lone Survivor, The Lego Movie, Skeleton Twins, Horrible Bosses 2, Birdman, St Vincent, American Sniper, Theory of Everything, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Imitation Game, Selma & Whiplash. I've seen all but 1 of the Oscar nominees, that being Boyhood. My pick for best picture is Birdman with Whiplash a really close second. If either one of them win Best Picture, I'll be happy. The Imitation Game and Theory of Everything are also really good with great acting. Selma and American Sniper are watchable but not worthy of an award in my opinion. I saw Grand Budapest Hotel some time ago and didn't really care for it. So there you have my picks for the Oscar for Best Picture.
  

No comments:

Blog Archive