Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sake Breweries



I'll give you a little break on the signs, although I've got a lot of them stocked up. Just wanted to let you know that we made it down to Nada, the famous area for sake breweries. We stopped in at 2 of them, for a tasting. Some is good and some is not so good. Got a full explanation on how the rice is polished etc... The one that I like (Which also happens to be the cheapest! who knew?)was sweet, I can't remember the name, but the guy said that its good for digestion and anti-aging. There you go! I guess I'll have to get on a sake regime for health. No wonder the Japanese live so long! Here's a photo at one of the breweries and a photo of the Hubb walking through an underground tunnel to get across the road. Thank goodness this was before we did all the sake tasting!

No comments:

Blog Archive